Super Bowl 2013 was memorable in many ways – a game that went down to the wire, a Destiny Child’s reunion, a power outage and of course, some entertaining commercials. Here are my top 6 (only because I couldn’t narrow it down to 5).
Number Five: Just weird. But I like it. Also, that goat’s scream will stick with you.
The Other Number Five: A feel good, restoring-faith-in-humanity kind of commercial.
Number Four: Well shot, well done spin on the Audi brand.
Number Three: Amazing photography paired with Paul Harvey’s speech. I think you either like this one or took little notice but I liked it a lot.
Number Two: I don’t care which side wins, this commercial had a creative delivery and was very memorable.
Number One: Hands down my favorite. And yes, I cried.
What were your favorite commercials this year?
About The Author
- Holiday Advertising: Making the Emotional Connection3 December 2013
- Lovely Letters21 November 2013
- Beautiful Bevs: Soda!13 November 2013
- The Power of Great Content11 November 2013
- How Chipotle is Revolutionizing Marketing18 September 2013