Dove, known for advertising campaign’s aimed at empowering women to embrace their beauty, carried out, with the help of Ogilvy & Mather Brazil, a moving experiment on how women see themselves. They hired a forensics artist to sketch a hand full of women as they would describe themselves as well as a random stranger describing them. Seeing the differences between the two sketches is amazing and even more amazing, and moving, is seeing these women compare the two sketches of themselves.
Check out the video below, a part of Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty, for the full experiment and next time you look in the mirror remember not to judge yourself too harshly!
About The Author
Account Coordinator Katie Lau keeps our account team on track with her insatiable appetite for marketing. She leaves no stone unturned – if there’s a solution, she’ll find it.
- Ski Resorts Real Time Marketing3 March 2014
- Best Super Bowl Ads of 20146 February 2014
- The Biggest Ad of Super Bowl Sunday30 January 2014
- Holiday Advertising: Making the Emotional Connection3 December 2013
- Lovely Letters21 November 2013