After recently going through the long, frustrating process of buying a car I found the new Volkswagen Jetta commercial to be pretty interesting/commical. In this commercial, they relate the ease and accessibility of buying a Jetta to that of grabbing groceries from the store. And, in order to do this they take a pretty cool approach to displaying the 3,000 lb cars, take a look:
Does this make you think buying a car can be this easy? Trust me, it can’t. But, a pretty cool spin on the typical car commercial. Even cooler, take a look at the video showing how they are able to suspend these two Jettas from the ceiling!
About The Author
Account Coordinator Katie Lau keeps our account team on track with her insatiable appetite for marketing. She leaves no stone unturned – if there’s a solution, she’ll find it.
- Ski Resorts Real Time Marketing3 March 2014
- Best Super Bowl Ads of 20146 February 2014
- The Biggest Ad of Super Bowl Sunday30 January 2014
- Holiday Advertising: Making the Emotional Connection3 December 2013
- Lovely Letters21 November 2013