Only days after the Carnival Triumph docked in Mobile, Alabama after having to be towed ashore to safety from a fire that knocked out all power, the cruise line is facing a major advertising and pr dilemma.
What’s the best approach to face this disaster they have on their hands? AOR thinks they need to be ahead of the buzz. Publicly address the mistakes they made and promote the positive way they handled the situation.
Take a look at this article: http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-branding/marketers-carnival-needs-great-pr-video-now-147342
What could Carnival do to convince you to go cruising after an incident like this?
About The Author
- Holiday Advertising: Making the Emotional Connection3 December 2013
- Lovely Letters21 November 2013
- Beautiful Bevs: Soda!13 November 2013
- The Power of Great Content11 November 2013
- How Chipotle is Revolutionizing Marketing18 September 2013