AOR is an independent advertising and marketing agency in Denver. We solve business problems with a full suite of creative solutions. Our approach applies over two decades of talent and expertise to grow your brand and improve the lives of your customers.
AOR's proven seven-point process allows us to understand your brand as well as you do, so we can bring it to life, and impress your customers. Our carefully curated process purposefully includes a step for analytics and measurement so each campaign and tactic can be tailored for maximum success.
- Denver BMA Gold Key Awards
- Denver Summit International Awards
- Denver Ad Show Awards
- Silver Microphone Awards
- CUES Golden Mirror Awards
- CUMA Marketing Council Awards
- Ad Directors Club of Denver Awards
Thank you for taking an interest in AOR. Sure, we have great benefits, a laidback culture, and cold microbrews on hand. But the rewards of working here go way past our perks. We get out of bed in the morning to do amazing work for our clients—to push into new territory and grow our talents. We want the best and brightest, but also someone who is genuinely down to earth. And probably a dog loving, outdoor enthusiast. Does that person sound like you?
We need writing help. You solve problems with your words. Let’s swipe right on this thing. (Is that how that works?)
AOR is a growing team looking for a senior writer to act as a catalyst in our agency’s evolution. (And no, we’re not saying you’re going to be burned up in the process.) Our clients are an equal mix of B2B and B2C. Knowing they’re all people first, (part of) your job is to make an emotional connection with every audience, on every piece you produce.
We won’t belabor the point, but if you like where we’re going with this, feel free to hit us up.
- Positive attitude
- Think/concept visually
- Craft brand stories that bring a tear to the eye and a hand to the wallet
- Understand that simple wins
- Equal passion for digital and traditional
- No fear of client presentations
- Ability to iterate quickly
- A bachelor’s degree, English or writing emphasis preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an agency setting
- Appreciation of an abundance of pop culture references
- Fluent in sarcasm
- Affinity for office dogs
- Plaid shirts & skinny jeans NOT required
Interested in this position? Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.