AOR is an independent advertising and marketing agency in Denver. We solve business problems with a full suite of creative solutions. Our approach applies over two decades of talent and expertise to grow your brand and improve the lives of your customers.
AOR's proven seven-point process allows us to understand your brand as well as you do, so we can bring it to life, and impress your customers. Our carefully curated process purposefully includes a step for analytics and measurement so each campaign and tactic can be tailored for maximum success.
- Denver BMA Gold Key Awards
- Denver Summit International Awards
- Denver Ad Show Awards
- Silver Microphone Awards
- CUES Golden Mirror Awards
- CUMA Marketing Council Awards
- Ad Directors Club of Denver Awards
Thank you for taking an interest in AOR. Sure, we have great benefits, a laidback culture, and cold microbrews on hand. But the rewards of working here go way past our perks. We get out of bed in the morning to do amazing work for our clients—to push into new territory and grow our talents. We want the best and brightest, but also someone who is genuinely down to earth. And probably a dog loving, outdoor enthusiast. Does that person sound like you?
AOR, Inc. (Agency Off Record) is a Denver-based independent marketing and advertising agency. Our approach applies over two decades of talent and expertise to grow our clients’ brands and improve the lives of their customers.
AOR is situated in a state-of-the-art building in the heart of Denver’s Golden Triangle neighborhood. All of our capabilities are under one roof—including; branding strategy, content marketing, video production, digital advertising, web design & development, and a print shop.
We are 30-people strong with a handful of office dogs. Each of us has an impressive attention to detail and commitment to providing innovative work that’s on time and on budget. We’re on the hunt for a Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist that meets the qualifications below and is also a great fit with our culture. We want the best and brightest, but also someone who is genuinely down to earth. If you fit the bill, read on!
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing and SEO Specialist to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is someone with a highly strategic, analytical, and creative mind, with a problem-solver mentality that can add value quickly for AOR and our clients. This is a full-time, in-office position.
- Daily SEO for client websites using tools like Google Search Console and Google Analytics
- Create monthly SEO reports using Google Data Studio and be able to analyze results for the client
- Execute digital campaigns (paid search, display, and social – including video) and ensure the success and optimization of these campaigns – both for AOR and our clients.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, with a focus on how new ad development can help improve outcomes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of contact for paid search strategy, digital analytics, and data analysis.
- Work closely with AOR’s web design/development team to create seamlessly coordinated marketing programs that deliver measurable results.
- Consistent ideation on innovative tactics and campaigns to increase the reach, efficacy, and profitability of initiatives from both AOR and our clients.
- Strong experience (and certifications where relevant) with a variety of ad management, marketing automation, call tracking, behavioral monitoring and optimization platforms, including but not limited to:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Business Manager (Blueprint Certifications)
- Call Tracking (Invoca, Dialogtech, Call Tracking Metrics, etc)
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in SEO strategy including link building Experience developing, managing, and optimizing
- Google Ads and Google Display Network campaigns.
- Experience using programmatic software
- Substantial understanding of targeting and audience segmentation.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial nature.
- Google Ads- and Analytics-certified (experience with DoubleClick preferred).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience creating and tracking key performance indicators.
- Success partnering and working on a team.
- Experience with Retail/B2C as well as B2B paid search marketing.
- Innovative and creative problem solving mindset.
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to independently implement optimization findings.
- Marketing Agency experience preferred.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please include your salary range, links to any certifications you hold, and/or any writing or work examples.