AOR is an independent advertising and marketing agency in Denver. We solve business problems with a full suite of creative solutions. Our approach applies over two decades of talent and expertise to grow your brand and improve the lives of your customers.
- Denver BMA Gold Key Awards
- Denver Summit International Awards
- Denver Ad Show Awards
- Silver Microphone Awards
- CUES Golden Mirror Awards
- CUMA Marketing Council Awards
- Ad Directors Club of Denver Awards
Thank you for taking an interest in AOR. Sure, we have great benefits, a laidback culture, and cold microbrews on hand. But the rewards of working here go way past our perks. We get out of bed in the morning to do amazing work for our clients—to push into new territory and grow our talents. We want the best and brightest, but also someone who is genuinely down to earth. And probably a dog loving, outdoor enthusiast. Does that person sound like you?
Our busy, growing advertising and marketing agency is looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant and Bookkeeper to support our team. This friendly and professional person would assist the Execs, provide general office management and receptionist duties and give bookkeeping support to our Controller. This role will also include greeting clients and directing calls, daily office maintenance and day-to-day operational support. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has excellent communication and multitasking skills, experience with bookkeeping, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Strong organization skills and the ability to wear many hats is a must.
Extremely organized and able to prioritize and multi-task. Ability to assist and organize multiple people and projects. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Personable and professional on phone and in person. Experience in general bookkeeping required. Must be proficient in Excel/Google spreadsheets and have used QuickBooks or similar accounting software. Experience with CRM tools and/or Workamajig is a plus but not required.
- Answers phones, greets clients and maintains conference room and meeting schedules
- Assists Execs with expense reports and business development lists
- Prepares written communications on behalf of the Exec team and Controller
- Handles travel arrangements and conference budgets for staff
- Stocks coffee bar, conference rooms and tech center
- Assists with accounts receivable / payable and billing
- Assists with purchasing and credit card expense coding
- Data entry in accounting software, CRM and Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Tracks budgets and organizes files and documents on server
- Manages shipping and couriering
We’re looking for a Jr. Web Developer to join our growing Digital team. The ideal candidate possesses strong HTML/CSS skills, WordPress experience and a self-motivated, eager to learn attitude. This is a full-time, contract to hire, in-office position.
- Experience with WordPress development using Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- Ability to convert a design into a custom WordPress theme without the use of an existing premium theme
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Browser and device testing experience
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, etc.
- An understanding of current SEO best practices
- Expertise in web best practices and usability
- Knowledge of other web programming languages / frameworks / content management systems
- Working knowledge of the command line for basic server navigation, operations & software installations
- Experience using Sketch and an eye for design
We’re looking for a digital marketing intern to join the AOR team from October to December 2017 (#AORwinternship). We’re going to throw you into the deep end to learn the ins and outs of digital, which means real work for real clients, and plenty of fast-paced agency-based experience. Sure, you’ll be doing some unsexy work—that’s all part of the deal—but you’ll also be doing some real work for our clients.
You’ll be like a volleyball, bouncing back and forth between various departments to soak up as much smarts as you can. With our Digital Project Manager as your guide, you’ll be working with the AOR Digital team to assist with website design and development, search engine marketing, social ads, display ads, copywriting, and more.
Yes. There will be beer in the fridge (but only if you’re old enough there, junior), group outings, and snacks.
Stuff you need to know:
- This is a paid internship. You won’t have to buy ramen every day to afford this opportunity.
- You’ll be working out of our Denver office, not remotely. Please let us know if you have any accessibility needs.
- You can expect to work 15-20 hours a week. But we are flexible depending on your availability. We know you’re schoolin’.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. You do you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Learning the basics of website design and development strategy
- Staying current on advanced analytics, modeling, testing, and other digital marketing trends
- Scheduling reports, gathering data, and making your own analysis
- Analyzing advertising reports and campaigns to make recommendations for future initiatives
- Synthesizing industry, competitor, and brand performance trends
- Growing AOR’s presence through social media channels
Before you apply, make sure you are:
- A Junior or Senior in Fall 2017
- An eager learner with a great attitude and communication skills
- Self-motivated, decisive, and detail obsessed
- A dabbler in Google Analytics and social media platforms
- Aware of the trends in the digital marketing industry
Some extra things we like, but they shouldn’t stop you:
- WordPress experience
- Previous internship or project experience in a web or business analytics role
To apply, send your resume and a short statement telling us why you would be perfect for this role: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our busy, growing advertising and marketing agency is looking for an organized, energetic and reliable professional to join our amazing team. This is a critical support staff position that will provide a variety of administrative and project coordination support to our client-centric account team. They should feel at home managing the needs of multiple people, projects and deadlines. This person should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with the ability to juggle and prioritize. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the aptitude to work well both independently and as part of a positive, hard-working team. Our busy, growing advertising and marketing agency is looking for an organized, energetic and reliable professional to join our amazing team. This is a critical support staff position that will provide a variety of administrative and project coordination support to our client-centric account team. They should feel at home managing the needs of multiple people, projects and deadlines. This person should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with the ability to juggle and prioritize. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and the aptitude to work well both independently and as part of a positive, hard-working team.
Comfortable learning different marketing and workflow platform basics in addition to G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office to help coordinate and pull reports for multiple campaigns they’ll be a part of. Excellent computer skills. Extremely organized, detail oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task. Ability to assist and organize multiple people, projects and deadlines. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Friendly, personable and at ease wearing multiple hats. Experience with managing projects from start to finish. Comfortable purchasing and tracking budgets and project costs. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Ability to work on tight deadlines. Experience with project management software a plus, (such as Workamajig or Basecamp).
- Coordinate project and campaign activities, resources, and information
- Process new project requests and submit tasks in project management software
- Liaise with account team to identify and define requirements, scope and budgets
- Administrative work such as mailing list management, return tracking and data entry.
- Submit Purchase Orders and track project costs
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for account team
- Purchasing, shipping, fulfillment and tracking of client mailings and campaign
- Maintain client list management and provide monthly analytics report
- Pull campaign analytics for multiple client projects
- Document and follow up on important actions, changes and decisions from meetings
- Manage files, briefs and other administrative procedures for account team
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings, (pull reports, set up presentations, print proposals, order lunches, etc.)
- Prepare materials for branding discovery sessions both at the agency and on the road, (set up rooms, test A/V, provide supplies for exercises, etc.)
- Attend weekly account meetings and project meetings where needed
- Manage vendor communication and purchasing (print, specialty items, etc.)
- Build and proof presentation decks for the account team
- Oversee project procurement and resource gathering
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise with account team and trafficker
- Use project management tools and spreadsheets to help account team monitor projects and budgets
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Proof purchased items to ensure agency quality standards are met
- Ensure project deadlines are met and project changes are communicated
- Provide overall administrative support as needed
- Ensure projects adhere to agency processes and all documentation is filed/uploaded appropriately for each projectRequirements
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Experience in project coordination, from conception to delivery
- Ability to prepare and interpret spreadsheets, budgets, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google’s G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, etc.) and/or Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools a plus (e.g. Workamajig)
To apply, email us at email@example.com.