Big ideas. Small egos. We create brands, build websites and generally do everything we can to make our clients love us. That’s AOR in a nutshell. We LOVE what we do—and we’re always looking for ways to do it better. That’s why we’re always looking for new AORians (yes, that’s what we call ourselves) to join our ranks. We're currently hiring for the positions listed below.
At AOR, we’re a down-to-earth team that believes collaboration builds great brands, candid conversation creates strong teams, and that life is too short for inflated egos. We’re multi-talented and multi-faceted, working in branding, marketing, digital, video and more.
We put people first. We love what we do. And we work damn hard doing it.
Work-life balance is valued highly, thanks to a flexible PTO policy and we can’t imagine the office without our pups around. We look for people who jump at opportunity and embrace change to bring new ideas to our team, and who share our commitment to bringing community and connection in everything we do and everything we touch. At AOR we also value diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We need web design help. You design beautiful, intelligent websites. Let’s chat.
AOR is looking for a Web Designer to join our growing team. We build premium, custom WordPress websites that solve our client’s biggest problems. We’re looking for a designer who’s self-motivated yet collaborative, detail-oriented yet always pushing the big idea.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with strategists and developers to design innovative solutions to solve our client’s problems.
- Present ideas and designs clearly and professionally to both internal and external audiences.
- Work with strategists to create medium-fidelity wireframes using Sketch.
- Translate data and feedback into user-friendly interfaces that garner positive results.
- Inspire and educate the team on best practices in both UX and UI.
- Always be looking for ways to expand, grow and strengthen our digital offerings and stay ahead of the curve.
- 3+ years as a web or UI designer in a digital or marketing environment.
- An impressive portfolio of work displaying strong knowledge of usability and clean but innovative interfaces.
- Outstanding written and verbal presentation skills.
Our Ideal Candidate Is
- Passionate about all things digital.
- Detail-oriented, organized and resourceful.
- An expert in Sketch and Invision.
- Proactive and has a positive outlook.
- Motivated and resilient under tight deadlines.
- Comfortable creating and working with UI style guides.
- Able to think conceptually and visually.
- A problem-solver and team player.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Meticulous in attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable in SEO, accessibility and custom WordPress theming using page builders.
This is a full-time salaried position that holds typical office hours of Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Please send resume, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary range.
Don’t see a match? Even if we don’t have a full-time position available, we’re just as eager to add new freelance talent to our on-call roster. Fill out the form below and let’s talk!
Other than an open job, you probably want to know what perks come with it. Here are just a few that show just how much we value our employees.
Flexible PTO: Your life outside the agency is just as important as your life inside it. AOR employees get 10 days of PTO their first year at AOR, with the flexible PTO kicking in at the start of the second year.
Paid Holidays: Full-time employees at AOR get 10 days of paid holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day following, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and your Birthday (which should be a holiday, of course).
Company Profit Sharing: Our employees drive our success, so it only makes sense for them to share in our spoils. AOR offers a generous company-wide profit-sharing program.
Conference and Education Program: Our employees are super smart—but there’s always room to grow. That’s why AOR is happy to cover the registration costs and all related travel expenses for relevant conferences and educational opportunities.
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance: AOR provides health and dental insurance for all full-time employees through United Healthcare and vision coverage through Beam Vision. The company covers 60% of the employee’s monthly insurance premiums for health, dental and vision.
Retirement Plan: Currently we offer 401(k) for every employee to contribute to through our payroll system. This also allows employees to add AOR profit-sharing bonuses to their 401(k).