AOR, Inc. (Agency Off Record) is a Denver-based full service marketing and advertising agency. We truly believe in delivering powerful results for our clients through a unique personalized approach. Our client base includes high tech B2B, B2C, real estate development, hospitality, financial services, non-profits, and some of Denver’s most well-known icons and events.
AOR is situated in a state-of-the-art building in the heart of Denver’s Golden Triangle neighborhood. All of our capabilities are under one roof—including a print division; branding & identity; marketing campaigns; tradeshows & events; SEO; UX strategy; front end web design & development; and conversion optimization.
Each of our team members has an impressive attention to detail and commitment to providing innovative work that’s on time and on budget. We’re on the hunt for an individual that meets the qualifications above and is also a great fit with our culture. If you like dogs, even better, as we have a handful of canine office mates. We want the best and brightest, but also someone who is genuinely down to earth.
This is a freelance position. It will be between 20-40 hours a week through the end of the year and can be in-office or remote.
We’re looking for a WordPress developer, with expertise in building custom themes and leveraging advanced custom fields, who is forward-thinking, energetic and is eager to learn and grow. We are a fast-paced agency so quick thinking and the ability to multitask are key.
- Work closely with designers and other developers to convert PSDs into Responsive HTML/CSS using a modern CSS Framework (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)
- Expertise creating custom WordPress themes from scratch and starter themes
- Expertise using custom fields (ACF) & custom post types to build out functionality and improve backend ease of use for admins.
- An understanding of current SEO best practices
- Ability to analyze and optimize a website’s load speed using techniques such as caching, asset minification, CDNs, image optimization, request limiting.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Sketch and an eye for design
- Comfort with a “local development server to staging to production” workflow
- Expertise transferring WordPress websites between hosts, troubleshooting hosting issues
- Knowledge of other web programming languages / frameworks / content management systems
- Experience configuring add-ons & coding custom solutions for WooCommerce
- Working knowledge of the command line for basic server navigation, operations & software installations
- Working knowledge of DNS configuration as they pertain to website / service hosting
- Experience developing custom solutions with PHP, MySQL outside of WordPress
- Ability to build custom functionality into WordPress themes & plugins
- Experience using command line Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers
If this sounds like you, please send us your portfolio/work samples and a copy of your resume.
This person will serve as the lead for most campaign creation, deployment and monitoring for AOR and its clients across the full spectrum of SEM, display and paid social. Our projects, clients and budgets are varied and span many verticals within both B2B and B2C, and this person must be able to rapidly adapt to an ever changing environment.
We’re seeking a highly ambitious, tech-forward SEM & Display Specialist who has a passion for digital marketing and a hunger to learn and experiment. The ideal candidate is someone with a highly strategic, analytical and creative mind, with a problem-solver mentality that can add value very quickly for AOR and our clients. The position will report to and collaborate regularly with our Digital Strategy Director, but must be able to operate largely autonomously as well as interact seamlessly with other agency departments.
- Develop digital campaigns (PPC, SEM, paid social, other display – including video) and ensure the success and optimization of these campaigns – both for AOR and our clients.
- Present findings and recommendations on an ongoing basis.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices, with a focus on how new ad development can help improve outcomes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of contact for PPC and SEM strategy, digital analytics and data analysis.
- Work closely with AOR’s web design/dev team to create seamlessly coordinated marketing programs that deliver measurable results.
- Translate large quantities of data into concise figures with clear conclusions.
- Consistent ideation on innovative tactics and campaigns to increase the reach, efficacy, and profitability of initiatives from both AOR and our clients.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience managing SEM campaigns.
- Experience developing, managing, and optimizing Google AdWords and Google Display Network campaigns.
- Experience creating and managing Affinity and Custom Affinity Audiences on the Google Display Network.
- Substantial understanding of targeting and audience segmentation.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial nature.
- Strong interest in emerging ad concepts (e.g., geo-fencing).
- Google AdWords- and Analytics-certified (experience with DoubleClick preferred).
- Experience managing high-volume paid search accounts.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience creating and tracking key performance indicators.
- Success partnering and working on a team.
- Experience with Retail/B2C as well as B2B paid search marketing.
- Proven ability to create and execute innovative strategies and tactics within paid search.
- Innovative and creative problem solving mindset.
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to independently implement optimization findings.
- SEO experience a plus.
Required Platform Expertise:
- The ideal candidate will have expertise (and certifications where relevant) with a wide variety of ad management, marketing automation, call tracking, behavioral monitoring and optimization platforms. A few higher priority tools/platforms for us are:
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook (Blueprint Certifications)
- Call Tracking (Invoca, Dialogtech, Call Tracking Metrics, etc)