with a Website Makeover
Crestline Hotels and Resorts approached AOR seeking a complete revamp of their website. As they had evolved over the years their online presence became stagnant and was no longer a true representation of the company, its accomplishments, or its culture. The new website was to showcase the company as it exists today to better attract and retain partners, investors, and potential talent.
What to Do When
You Only Have 15 Seconds
After developing a sitemap with unique UI features and an overall strategy to ensure content was displayed in a digestible way, a comprehensive rewrite of the entire site yielded a cohesive story and engaging content. Together, these components told the Crestline story in a quickly digestible, engaging way. A custom interactive map, filterable property list, and custom iconography breathed new life into the finished site.
Success! Five Steps
To Get There For Real
- Discovery: In-depth, face-to-face session with key stakeholders.
- Design: Carrying an existing brand into the digital space.
- Development: Bringing it all to life.
- Launch: Showing our work to the masses.
- Training: Teaching clients the basics of their site structure.